They see the shift to the right as a worldwide phenomenon. 他们认为政治上的右翼倾向是一个世界现象。
There was no one nearby who might see him trying to break into the house 附近没有人可能会看见他试图闯入房子里。
Please be so kind as to see to it that all the alterations are made at once! 请务必立即执行变更!
Mr Casey said he could see no necessity to add any rider on the use of firearms by police 凯西先生说他觉得没有必要增加任何有关警察使用枪支的附加条款。
He didn't offer to see her to her car 他没有提出要陪她去取车。
While Franklin saw to the luggage, Sara took Eleanor home. 富兰克林负责照看行李,萨拉则带着埃莉诺回家了。
It's very possible that we may see a movement to separate the two parts of the country 很可能我们会目睹一场分裂该国这两个地区的运动。
My sight is failing, and I can't see to read any more 我的视力在下降,看不了书了。
The policy is perfectly clear and I see no reason to suppose that it isn't working 这项政策非常清楚明了,我没有理由认为它不会奏效。
We had never seen anything like it before and could not see what to do next 我们以前从没见过这样的事情,不知道接下来要做些什么。
It would be better if the school authorities should see to it. 似应由学校领导处理。
It is a mere coincidence that they see eye to eye on this point. 他们在这一点上见解一致完全是偶合。
Let's pool our ideas and see what to do.; Let's put our heads together and see how to do it. 大家来想办法。
I don't see eye to eye with him. 我跟他说不来。
Personally I see no objection to your doing so. 我个人并不反对你这样干。
By using a mirror of brass you may see to adjust your cap; by using antiquity as a mirror, you may learn to foresee the rise and fall of empires. 以铜为鉴,可整衣冠;以古为鉴,可知兴替。(唐太宗)
This led, as we shall see, to the concept of the adjoint equation. 这就引出了,如我们将要看到的,伴随方程的概念。
The river is so clear you can see to the bottom. 江水澄澈见底。
You can see clear to the mountains today. 今天你能清楚地看到群山。
The two of them can never see eye to eye. 两个人说不到一块儿。
You must see to it that there isn't too much water in the fields, otherwise the seedlings might damp off. 当心不要让田里积水太多,不然的话,秧苗要烂坏的。
Don't trouble to see me to the door, I'll let myself out. 别麻烦送我出门了,我会自己出去的。
In an all things digital interview you will see Steve listening to the question but then answering to the audience. 在AllThingsDigital的一次采访中,大家可以看到史蒂夫注意听问题,然后面向观众做出回答。
We see the opportunity to build amazing products that are more than any of those parts. 我们看到了打造卓越产品的机会,而不仅仅是一些零散的业务。
A couple of directors came to see me individually to explain what was happening the next day. 几位董事分别来找我谈话,解释第二天即将发生的事情。
Did you see any threats to the stability of the bank in the aftermath of the quake? 你认为大地震后你们银行的稳定性是否受到任何威胁?
I see things to worry about in India and Brazil, but if anything, China is doing better than I expected. 我认为印度和巴西有些东西值得担忧,但就中国而言,我要说的就是,它的表现好于我的预期。
They are insanely driven to bring that thing they see to fruition. 他们有近乎疯狂的动力,希望将想法转化为现实。
Every page they see, every link they follow, every click they make, every ad they see is going to be intermediated by one of the largest server farms on the planet. 他们浏览的每一个网页、访问的每一条连接、进行的每一次点击、查看的每一则广告都将通过世界上规模最庞大的服务器群组进行处理。
Then came the offers of toys, keepsakes, and inducements for me to return, to see you, to keep up the pace and tenor of our former association. 再接下来,我还收到了你们提出寄送各类小装饰品、纪念品以及其他激励性物品的信件,需要我回复,与你们会晤,按以前的速度和热情维持我们之间的关系。